UK: Postgraduate and Research Scholarship for Ghanaian Students at Newcastle University
The International Office of Newcastle University in UK is proudly offering a scholarship award for students from Ghana (Newcastle University (NU) Ghana Scholarship awards). This is available for high achieving Ghanaian students applying for entry ontopostgraduate taught degree or research programmes in the field of study listed below.
Up to £3,500, payable towards the first year of tuition fees.
Eligibility and Criteria
You are qualified to apply this scholarship award if you meet the following conditions:
- you have been offered a place on any postgraduate degree programme in the Science, Agriculture and Engineering (SAgE) Faculty, Medical Sciences Faculty (FMS), Newcastle Law School and Newcastle University Business School (NUBS)
- you are a Ghanaian national and have been assessed as international/overseas for fees purposes
- you have an upper-second-class honours degree or higher from a recognised Ghanaian university and satisfy all other requirements
- you intend to register to start your studies during the 2014-15 academic year
- you are a self-funded student and not in receipt of other University or external awards
Only applicants from Ghana are eligible to apply.
Level and Area of Studies
Postgraduate taught degree in the following fields: Science, Agriculture, Engineering, Medical, Law and Business.
- The scheme is applied for via a separate scholarship application form, including a personal statement of no more than 500 words.
- The application form can be downloaded at the application link below.
- Completed application forms should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
30 June 2014
Newcastle upon Tyne
Telephone: +44 191 222 6856
NU Ghana Scholarship applications cannot be considered for candidates unless they have already applied for and been offered a place to study at the University.
Website and Application Link