USA: Undergraduate Scholarship for US Students Sponsored by LAGRANT Foundation
The LAGRANT Foundation is now pleased to announce the undergraduate scholarshipwhich is open to current freshmen, sophomores, juniors and non-graduating seniors students. All of the potential candidates should be categorized as the ethnic group as mentioned below.
Each of the scholarship recipients will be awarded up to $2500.
Eligibility and Criteria
Please ensure that your meet all of the following criteria:
- Must be a U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Must be a member of one of the following ethnic groups: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
- Must be a full-time student at a four-year, accredited institution, carrying a total of 12 units or more per semester/quarter
- Must have a minimum of 2.75 GPA (if you do not meet this requirement, please see the application checklist below)
- MUST major in a field of study that has an emphasis on public relations, marketing or advertising
- Additional majors that also qualify are art, anthropology, communications, English, graphic design and sociology – while demonstrating a career path in advertising, marketing or public relations.
- Must have at least one year to complete his/her degree from the time the scholarships are awarded
- If chosen, the applicant MUST attend TLF’s career development workshop AND awards reception to receive the scholarship. The applicant must make a one-year commitment to maintain contact with TLF to receive professional guidance and academic support
Only US students with the following ethnic group are eligible to apply: African American/Black, Asian American/Pacific Islander, Hispanic/Latino or Native American/American Indian
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in one of the following fields: public relations, marketing or advertising additional majors that also qualify are art, anthropology, communications, English, graphic design and sociology – while demonstrating a career path in advertising, marketing or public relations.
All candidates should provide all of the following documents:
- Completed Application Form
- Letter of Recommendation kent
- For transfer students: if you are not currently enrolled in the school you will attend during the 2014/2015 academic year, you must also upload an acceptance letter from the school which includes the name of your program/major
February 28, 2014.
Programs & Communications Associate
323.469.8680, ext. 240
No additional information
Website and Application Link