UK: Enginering Undergraduate International Scholarship at Sheffeld Univeristy
Sheffeld University is pleased to offer Engineering International Scholarships to all international undergraduate students commencing their studies in the¬†Faculty of Engineering¬†in September 2014.
The scholarships are worth ¬£2,000 per year each.
Eligibility and Criteria
The following are the detail information of the undergraduate engineering scholarship:
- You must hold an offer of a study place and begin your undergraduate studies in September 2014 in one of the following departments: Aerospace Engineering, Automatic Control & Systems Engineering, Bioengineering, Chemical & Biological Engineering, Civil & Structural Engineering, Computer Science, Electronic & Electrical Engineering, Materials Science and Engineering, Mechanical Engineering.
- You must be self-funding and classified as overseas for tuition fee purposes.
- The scholarships will be awarded automatically – no application is required in first or subsequent years.
- The scholarships will be awarded unconditionally in the first year of studies. Award in subsequent years of study is subject to the achievement of 60% overall average mark.
- The scholarships will take the form of a tuition fee reduction.
- The scholarships will not be applied during any optional or compulsory study abroad periods or year in industry.
International students are¬†eligible¬†to apply
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate in engineering field of studies
The application procedure of the scholarship can be asked directly to the host institution or visit the¬†official site¬†below.
Contact the host university
The University of Sheffield
Sheffield S10 2TN
There is no additional information
Website and Application Link