USA: Undergraduate Scholarship of HSF/AT&T Foundation
The HSF/AT&T Foundation Scholarship Program is designed to assist Hispanic dependents of AT&T employees attending two-year or four-year colleges obtain an undergraduate degree. The award amount is $1,500 for two-year colleges, $2,500 for four-year colleges, and $2,000 for one-time honorarium to attend a military academy. This program is a merit based program, not need based.
The award amount is $1,500 for two-year colleges, $2,500 for four-year colleges, and $2,000 for one-time honorarium to attend a military academy.
Eligibility and Criteria
Please assure that you are qualified to apply this scholarship. The following are the necessary criteria:
- Be of Hispanic heritage -Be a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident with a permanent resident card or passport stamped I-551 (not expired)
- Be 26 years or younger as of February 14, 2014
- Must enter the coupon code 14ATT on the first page of the application -Have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Must be a high school senior or graduate who plans to enroll and does enroll FULL-TIME in an undergraduate degree seeking program at a four year U.S. accredited institution or a two year community college during the 2014-2015 academic year
- Must be a dependent of a regular full-time, actively employed employee of AT&T Inc., or its U.S. subsidiaries, who has a minimum of one year of employment with the company as of February 14, 2014.
- For purposes of this scholarship program, the term dependent is defined according to the same definition of dependent within the company-sponsored medical plan for which the employee parent is eligible, but does not include spouses or legally recognized partners.
- Dependents of senior managers and officers (levels 5 and above) are NOT eligible.
Award only available for US or US permanent residence.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate in any field of studies
Please visit the official site below to find the online application link
February 14, 2014
Visit the official site
Applicants will be notified in late April 2014.
Website and Application Link