Australia: Achievement Scholarships for International Postgraduate Students of Information Technology
UTS: Engineering and Information Technology offers six scholarships to high achieving International Students each semester, for the following courses:
- Master of Information Technology;
- Master of Information Technology (Extended);
- Master of Science Internetworking;
- Master of Science Internetworking (Extended);
- Master of Interactive Multimedia
Value and duration
UTS: Engineering offers six scholarships worth $2,000, each semester with a total of 12 per year.
Who is eligible?
Student who have:
- completed their first semester in Spring 2013 as a full-time international student (24 credit points) in any of the above courses and remain in the same course for the following semester
- achieved a minimum average of seventy five per cent (75%)
- not received a scholarship from UTS:Engineering previously
- not been a sponsored student
- not be a student enrolled in an offshore program
The scholarship is awarded based on academic achievement in the first semester of the degree.
How to apply
Applications for this scholarship are now open. Please click here and complete the online application form.
For more information please read ‘Guidelines – UTS:Information Technology Achievement Scholarships for International Postgraduate Students’
Opening date: 18 December 2013
Closing date: 01 January 2014
For further information contact
Administration Officer (International)
Faculty of Engineering and Information Technology
Phone: +61 2 9514 2515
MyFEIT website: my.feit.uts.edu.au