USA: Musicians Institute Scholarships
Musicians Institute offers various types of scholarships designed to provide tuition assistance to students during their enrollmentat MI. The information below describes each scholarship, how to apply, and the deadline for submission. Refer to each scholarship applicationfor specific details; for all additional questions about scholarships, please contact the Admissions Department.
Scholarship Amounts and Method of Award
- Scholarships are awarded in the form of tuition credit only.
- The total award amount will be determined after a review of your application.
- The total award amount is divided by the number of quarters in your program and credited equally toward each quarter’s tuition (except MI Hardship Scholarship; which is a one-time award).
Application and Notification
- MI Scholarships are available only to students enrolling in a new program. Before you may submit a scholarship application, you must have a Letter of Acceptance from MI’s Admission Department.
- Scholarship applications are available from the Financial Aid Office or Admissions Department or by download from this site.
- Completed applications submitted by the appropriate deadline will be reviewed and applicants will be notified of the results within two weeks after the deadline.
All scholarships are non-transferable and may not be applied to any person, program, or start date other than those for which they were originally awarded.
Scholarship recipients who fail to meet minimum academic requirements during their enrollment will forfeit any remaining award balance (see scholarship applications for specific requirements).
- ESP Guitar Scholarship
- ESP Acoustic Guitar Scholarship
- D’Addario Guitar Scholarship
- Melodic Soloing Scholarship
- GHS Strings Bass Scholarship
- Rennesha Patterson Vocal Musicianship Scholarship
- W. Crane Guy Memorial Vocal Scholarship
- Evans Drum Scholarship
- Jennifer Batten Scholarship
- Development Scholarship
- Musicianship Scholarship
- Hardship Scholarship
- Independent Artist Scholarship