France: KSP Student Excellence Master’s Scholarship for International Students
Study Subject(s): The scholarship is awarded on the following master’s programs: Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies and Master in International Energy with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region.
Course Level: This scholarship is offered for pursuing masters degree at Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA.
Scholarship Provider: Kuwait Program at Sciences Po and Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS)
Scholarship can be taken at: France
Eligibility: Candidates of all nationalities may apply.
– Eligible candidates are students admitted to the Paris School of International Affairs of Sciences Po (PSIA) for the 2014 intake, on the following master’s programs:
– Students admitted to one of PSIA’s master’s programs and committed to enroll in the Concentration in Middle Eastern Studies
– Students admitted to the Master in International Energy at PSIA- Students applying to a dual degree program are not eligible.
– Important: Please note that an application to the KSP Excellence Scholarship does not constitute an application to Sciences Po.
-All applicants must first complete an application for admission to Sciences Po and ensure that they have submitted it successfully.
-If this first stage is not completed, the application for the KSP Excellence Scholarship will not be considered.
Scholarship Open for Students of Following Countries: Candidates of all nationalities are eligible for this master’s scholarship.
Scholarship Description: The Kuwait Program at Sciences Po (KSP) is a partnership between Sciences Po and the Kuwait Foundation for the Advancement of Sciences (KFAS). Working together, the two institutions are supporting research and teaching in the social sciences and the humanities with special emphasis on the study of the Arab World and the Gulf Region. The KSP Excellence Scholarship program supports the next generation of leaders and experts on the Arab World and the Gulf Region. KSP offers scholarships to graduate students admitted to Sciences Po and enrolled in master’s programs related to this field of study. Every year multiple scholarships of up to 10,000 Euros each will be awarded on the basis of the candidates’ excellent academic record and project at Sciences Po.
Number of award(s): Multiple scholarships will be awarded on a competitive basis in 2014-2015.
Duration of award(s): The scholarship is offered for two years.
What does it cover? Each recipient is awarded up to 10,000 Euros per year. The scholarship is offered for two years of study (up to 20,000 Euros total), on condition of completing the scholarship requirements. In principle, the scholarship goes towards covering tuition fees.
Selection Criteria: Scholarship awarded on the basis of the candidates’ excellent academic record and project at Sciences Po. The KSP Excellence Scholarship is given to recipients based on the following conditions:
– The scholarship is valid for the 2 years of study on condition of sufficient academic performance (top 50% of class by the end of the first year).
-Students who do not meet this requirement will have their scholarship withdrawn in the second year.
– The scholarship is dependent on the recipients following the same course of study for 2 years.
-A change in Master or concentration will lead to the withdrawal of the scholarship in the second year.
Notification: Results will be announced by March 31st, 2014. Students are encouraged to apply as soon as possible. The 2014 Sciences Po admissions campaign begins in October 2013.
How to Apply: The mode of applying is electronically.
Scholarship Application Deadline: The deadline for applications is February 4th, 2014.