South Korea: Ph.D. Scholarship Opportunity in Biomedical Engineering and Biomaterials Engineering at Seoul National University of Science and Technology
We are looking for highly self-motivated full-time Ph.D. students to conduct cutting-edge researches in the program of biomedical engineering and biomaterials in the Convergence Institute of Biomedical Engineering and Biomaterials at Seoul National University of Science and Technology (SeoulTech) in Seoul, South Korea. This program is co-operated by SeoulTech and Korea Institute of Radiological Medical Sciences (Korea Cancer Center Hospital).
– The chosen Ph.D. candidates will be enrolled in a 4-5 year Ph. D program starting from March 2014.
– The position is fully funded including a tuition waiver and a competitive monthly salary.
– The main research topics include state-of-art areas in biomedical engineering and biomaterials such as cutting-edge medical devices, bionics, U-healthcare, biomaterials, medical imaging, tissue engineering, radiation therapeutics, biosensor, drug delivery system, cell engineering and other bio-related topics.
Required Qualifications :
– Master degrees in either Engineering or Sciences.
– Writing and communication skills in English.
Interested applicants should send the following information to Prof. Insup Noh (email:firstname.lastname@example.org) by Nov. 3, 2013.
1. Detailed CV in English
2. Official transcript of previously attended undergraduate/M.S. institution
3. Certificate of TOEFL/IELTS/TOEIC score if available (but recommended).
– SeoulTech webpage: http://english.seoultech.ac.kr/
– Convergence Institute of Biomedical Engineering and Biomaterials webpage:http://english.seoultech.ac.kr/ (graduate school)
– Contact to Prof. Insup Noh (email: email@example.com) for further information.